IAEH welcomes new members
The Japan Sport Tourism Alliance is the IAEH's newest member.
Organisations from Malaysia, Sweden, Brazil, Canada, Belgium, Denmark and the UK also have joined the IAEH this year.
- Malaysia Major Events was established to identify, promote, facilitate as well as support viable international events to be staged in Malaysia.
- Based in the city of Malmö, Event in Skåne works to make Skåne a leading venue for top Swedish and international events.
- iGesporte is based in Brasilia, it is a non-profit organisation that develops projects for sporting organisations in Brazil.
- Richmond Sport Hosting goal is to help make any event experience in the city of Richmond, Canada a first-class experience.
- EventFlanders is a Flemish Government department dedicated to attracting major international events to Flanders and to helping existing events grow to higher levels.
- Wonderful Copenhagen is the official convention, event and visitor’s bureau of the Greater Copenhagen area.
- UK Sport is the lead government agency for major sporting events at the UK level.
- Glasgow Life is a charity that delivers cultural, sporting and learning activities on behalf of Glasgow City Council.
- The Welsh Government’s Major Events Unit is responsible for managing the development and delivery of policy on major events, including the implementation of Event Wales – their 10 year major events strategy.
- Visit Stockholm is the official visitors bureau of Stockholm which promotes and develops the region as a travel destination. Its ultimate goal is to make Stockholm the leading event city in Scandinavia.
- Japan Sport Tourism Alliance is a nonprofit organisation established by the Japanese Tourism Authority to promote sports tourism.
To see the full list of members and know more about the organisations involved visit our Members page.