Become a Member
IAEH membership allows representatives of not-for-profit organisations from around the world to learn from peers whilst maintaining independence, confidentiality and an environment of trust.
Membership is limited to “not-for-profit” organisations involved in hosting events, including
- City, region or country government authorities
- City, region or country tourism organisations
- Sport or Cultural Commissions
Representatives of organisations becoming members of IAEH benefit from;
- Participation in regular confidential meetings taking place alongside, but independent of, relevant industry events
- Participation in an annual summit including a formal and social programme focusing on the development of key issues for members
- Input into, and access to, regular independent “white papers” on topics of value to members (for example funding, strategic planning, event marketing and communication, population integration, legacy for cities)
- Access to relevant research reports and publications from members and endorsed industry experts from a variety of jurisdictions
- Online directory of the membership with quarterly newsletter updates
- Opportunities to develop partnerships to cross-promote events between member destinations
- Opportunity to participate in the development of future industry training resources
For membership enquiries please contact Olga Correia at email@example.com.