Mapping and monitoring major event contributions to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
As part of the 2022 IAEH AGM’s programme, Sustainability Consultant Benjamin Barrett was invited to present on the relevance of the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Benjamin’s presentation included:
– Policy driven events
– Contributing to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
– Key steps for UN SDG mapping
– Case study on ensuring healthy lives and well-being
– Monitoring SDG contributions
– Building an evaluation framework
– Sustainable procurement code
The slide deck is available to members here.