IAEH Video Archive
IAEH Webinar Series, Meetings and Workshops recordings available to members only.
Category: IAEH Meeting
2021 IAEH AGM – Guest Speaker Presentation – Susan Sawbridge
Major Events in the Pandemic – the experience of the 2021 America’s Cup
15th June 2021
As part of the 2021 IAEH AGM’s programme, New Zealand Major Events Manager Susan Sawbridge was invited to present on the experience of successfully hosting the 2021 America’s Cup amidst the pandemic.
Susan’s presentation included:
– New Zealand’s Covid-19 strategy
– America’s Cup event concept and challenges
– Event Covid-19 Management Plan
– Key takeaways for success
2021 IAEH AGM – Guest Speaker Presentation – Andrew Ryan
The Changing Landscape of Global Sport
15th June 2021
As part of the 2021 IAEH AGM’s programme, ASOIF Executive Director Andrew Ryan was invited to share insights on the landscape of IF events in the coming years.
The Association of Summer Olympic International Federations (ASOIF) is the umbrella organisation for the 33 sports on the summer Olympic Games programme for Tokyo 2020.
Andrew’s presentation included the following content:
– Global Trends Impacting Sports
– Future of Global Sport
– Impacts of Covid-19
– Event Impact Studies
2021 IAEH AGM Proceedings
For the second year running, the IAEH Annual General Meeting had to be held virtually through Zoom due to restrictions caused by the ongoing pandemic.
Nonetheless, 30 representatives of 21 member organisations from 13 countries joined the virtual AGM on 15th June 2021.
This video is the recording of the AGM proceedings including plans for the year ahead, finance forecast, and appointment of new directors.
2020 IAEH AGM
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 IAEH Annual General Meeting was held online, through Zoom, on 8th July. The recording of the 2020 IAEH virtual AGM is available here for members-only.
The programme included:
• AGM formalities: 2020-2021 board of directors and 2020-2021 budget
• Presentation on the post pandemic future of tourism and major events delivered by guest speaker Michel Julian – Senior Officer, Tourism Market Intelligence and Competitiveness, UN World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)
• Breakout room discussions (not recorded)
35 individuals, representing 24 member organisations, from 15 countries joined the virtual AGM.